We’ve already talked about the importance of homemade cooking for your pooch, so you probably know how crucial it is for your canine friend to eat cooked food every once in a while.
Here we have a simple recipe that make a perfect blend of meat, veggies, and other healthy ingredients, plus it is extremely delicious so your pooch(es) will just love it.
This recipe feeds 2-3 large dogs for 7-10 days.
- 40 lbs of chicken neck without skins
- 10 lbs of chicken hearts
- 5-10 lbs of organic chicken livers
- 2 cans of pink salmon (optional)
- 2-5 lbs carrots
- 1/2 a bunch of red cabbage
- 1 beet
- 2 apples
- 1/2 a bunch of spinach or other dark greens
- 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
- 9-12 raw whole eggs (optional)
- 2,000 mg of vitamin C powder
- 1/4 cup of raw honey
For example, don’t put all the meat at once, then all the veggies at once. Instead, grind six necks first, then add one carrot and some red cabbage.
Then, in the second round, put six more necks, one carrot, a bunch of spinach, and so on. Use a large spoon to mix as you grind. All vegetables can be replaced with other vegetables and/or fruits, however, make sure you don’t use grapes or onions.
After the mixture is all done, keep the food in a sealed container in the refrigerator.