If your pooch is having trouble eating the dry puppy chow, this one is for you. Some doggos just nibble on their dry food, giving you a hint that they don’t like it.
This is where this Dog Chow And Yogurt recipe comes in.
Not only is it delicious and healthy, it will help your furry friend develop or rediscover an appetite for his food, while it will also provide some extra calcium and protein.
NOTE: If your Fido doesn’t really exercise much, make sure you use the lighter canned dog food, and the fat free yogurt.
- 1/2 cup dog food
- 1 tablespoon whole yogurt, per 1/2 cup chow
- 1 tablespoon canned dog food, per 1/2 cup chow
NOTE: Adjust the amounts according to your pet’s size.
- Place the chow in dog bowl.
- Add yogurt and canned dog food.
- Stir well so the ingredients are well combined. Make sure the dry chow is mixed well with the wet ingredients.
- Let us know if your pooch liked it! (Optional)