If you are struggling to come up with a balanced home-made diet, especially when it comes to calcium and phosphorus, you came to the right place.
This egg and potato dish is great for large breeds, however we don’t recommend feeding it diet to a growing dog, tough.
Note: It might be useful to add some kind of a pet multi-vitamin, just to make sure your doggo isn’t missing anything.
This recipe provides 2 meals suitable for a dog weighing around 22 lbs.
- 2 cups of boiled potatoes
- 3 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- Shells from 2 eggs (use your grinder to pulverize them)
- 1/2 x 400g can of salmon in brine, with bones
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Boil the potatoes and mash them together with the eggs.
- Break the salmon in semi-large chunks using a fork (make sure there are no large bone fragments).
- Now combine all the ingredients together, mix and divide into two portions.
- Put the portion(s) that you are not using immediately in the fridge.
- When reheating, heat until steaming and let it cool a bit prior to serving.