If your dog prefers meaty treats over sweet ones, this one a slam-dunk!
These beef and vegetable balls have a strong and hearty meat flavor that almost all canines love, so without further ado, let’s see how to make these mouth-watering and nutritious beef and veggie treats.
- 2 6-ounce jars of organic beef and vegetable baby food
- 1 cup of whole-wheat flour (you can also use white substitute)
- 2 cups of dry milk
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Make medium-sized meat balls with your hands and drop them onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for up to 15 minutes.
- Once these delicious beef and vegetable balls are cool enough for your dog to eat, serve them to your little rascal.
- Store the leftovers in the fridge for they will be good for the next 5 days.
Also read: Here’s A Healthy Alternative To Feeding Your Dog Raw Bones.