Home-made tuna cookies are quite easy to make and your dog will just go nuts for their amazing taste. Utilities you will need: mixer, cooking pot, rolling pin, fish-shaped cookie cutter.
- 2 x 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 2/3 cup soft oatmeal
- 1 canned tuna
- 1 egg
- 3 x 1/2 tbsp sunflower oil
- About 1/2 cup water
Step By Step Preparation
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line baking pan with baking paper
- Mix wheat flour and oatmeal
- Add the tuna, egg, and sunflower oil
- Mix everything into a smooth dough mass using a hand or electric mixer
- Roll the dough on a floured surface and cut out with a cookie cutter
- Put the cookies on the sheet and bake them for about 20 minutes at 300 degrees
And there you go. It takes only about half an hour to make these delicious treats, but your furry friend will never forget the gesture.